Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Sale
- Tickets and Booking Fees are not refundable
- Before completing your order, carefully review your event selection making sure that you have selected the exact seats you require for the correct show, on the correct date.
- Please make sure you are aware of any ticket or age restrictions before purchasing your tickets
- Please note that any VOUCHER tickets booked can only be collected by presentation of the correct number of Season Ticket Vouchers
- We are unable to take seat reservations, except for the pantomime
- ALL Children MUST have their own seat
- Occasionally, events may be cancelled or postponed due to circumstances beyond our control. When this occurs, we will make every effort to ensure you receive a prompt refund of the ticket price if applicable
Exchanges and Re-Sales
- Pantomime Tickets will be posted to you as soon as we are able
If booking takes place within a week of the performance, your tickets will be retained in the Box Office for collection
- For tickets shown as Collect from Venue - Please bring some identification with you to collect your tickets from the Box Office
- Up to 24 hours before a performance will begin, tickets can be exchanged for another performance. A ticket exchange fee of £1.00 per ticket applies. This is at the management's discretion and subject to availability
Note that tickets must be returned to the Box Office before they can be exchanged
- Re-Sales - Unwanted tickets can be returned to Box Office for Re-Sale. Returned tickets are only offered for re sale once the performance is Sold Out. Customers will receive a Refund of the Ticket Price for any tickets re-sold. (No refund will be given for any tickets not re-sold)
There are several ways that you can book tickets for all of our productions:
Online: Book using our online booking system. You will need a credit or debit card to make your order. There is a booking fee of £2.00 per transaction (a transaction is up to a maximum of eight tickets).
By phone: call 01978 351091 during box office opening hours (see below). We accept payments by debit and credit cards.
In person: by visiting the theatre's box office during opening hours.
By post: write to the box office manager at the theatre enclosing vouchers or a cheque. Please also enclose an SAE if you would like your tickets posted to you. See our contact details
Box Office opening times
- Every Saturday morning from 10.30am to 12.30pm
- In the first week of each play (excluding pantomime) on Monday, Thursday and Friday from 12pm to 2pm
- During the run of any performance for ½ hour before the performance starts
Season productions (excluding pantomime)
- Adults: £10.00
- 16 years and under: £5.50
- Early bird specials (first three nights of play):
- Adults £8.00
- Students (with ID): £5.00
- 16 years and under: £5.00
- Season Tickets for six plays: £40.00
See more information about Season Ticket holders
- Adults: £9.00
- Children (under 16): £7.00
- Family ticket (2 adults, 2 children) £29.00
Wheelchair access information
We have access for one wheelchair and an accessible toilet. Please notify us of any access requirements when booking.